Thanksgiving Break Assigments
1. IXL 1 hour on any starred skills
2. Thanksgiving Food Survey
3. Complete Math Packet Pages 143-148
Thanksgiving Break Science/Math Assignment
1. How many people are at your dinner? (This can be any dinner, not just a Thanksgiving meal) ____________
2. List 5 items that are available to eat.
________________ __________________ _________________
3. Create 6 rows in a chart using these items. Each row should be labeled with one of the items that you can eat. You should have 3 columns. One should be titled Food, Tally and Frequency.
4. You will need to survey the guest at dinner and tally how many people are eating each of the items you have chosen to use in your chart. Then you will write the frequency.
5. Describe what conclusions you came to based off of your data.