Fourth Grade Study Guide- Test is Tuesday, November 25th.
FOURTH GRADE STUDY GUIDE FORCE AND MOTION
In preparation for your test on Tuesday, please review the following. Remember that sometimes it is better to write down your answers and thoughts to help you clarify them in your head, but you are not required to do so.
- Reread Chapter 15.
- Study vocabulary words. You will have the same type of vocabulary questions as you had today on the vocabulary quiz.
- Read each lesson checkpoint question and be able to think of an appropriate answer.
- Know the difference between Kinetic and Potential Energy and be able to give examples. (we will work on this more on Monday)
- Be able to explain what forces are at work when we walk through a room or when we are riding down a hill (think about the interactive we did with the scooter, skateboard, and our marble experiment)
- Be able to explain Newton’s Laws of Motion (we will review on Monday)
- Explain the difference between speed and velocity.
- Explain the difference between balanced and unbalanced forces and give examples. (Think about my demonstration with Jerrel and the closet.