Week 9-19-16 Homework
6th and 7th Grade / 9-19-16
Homework 118 - CPS student portal
Log into CPS Student Portal
Show as you discuss with family your grade
Write in complete sentences 5 things you will do to improve your grade.
Return to Science teacher at the beginning of class
6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Study Guide Rubric
Homework Week 9-19-16
9-19-16 8th Grade Homework- You will create a study guide for Lesson 1- “Introduction to Atoms” this is due Wednesday.
1. Place your name the creator the document in the top left hand corner, HR#, grade, and date. The student that completes the study guide will place their name in the top right hand corner.
2. Open ended questions (What, When, How, Explain, & Why)
You must address at least 3 items.
3. True or False statements.
You must have 3 true and 3 false statements. If the item is false change the underlined word to make the statement true. You must have the key word in the statement underlined that if the statement is false that word will be changed to make the statement true.
4. Include questions for the figures in the text.
You must include a minimum of 3.
5. All rules of writing apply and must be neat with great organization.