Wk 3-7-16 & Wk 3-15-16 - Women's History Month
Week of 3-7-16
3rd/4th Grade “Women’s History Month”
Remember to rename the document before you send it to my email. Example: Room 108 M.E.M. 2 / This shows this the final document that is completed, checked by you, and a parent. Follow these instructions before you email this assignment.
Technology- Respect other’s privacy and work. Increase typing skills as you discover the achievements of women in history.
A= Rubric - Directions- Select one woman read the links below as your take notes in a Google Document. Name your document your room number and the initials of the woman you selected. Example – Room 108 MEM
A. Visit www.kiplingtigers.org to gain access to the links for this assignment.
1. In the top left hand corner of the document place all identifiable information.
2. Place the name of the woman in the center in bold text, color blue, and font size 14
3. Use bullets as you take notes
4. Create 8 questions using QAR place your questions under your notes titled: QAR and the name of the woman you selected. You must have two questions for each type of question.
The link above will provide a review of Q.A.R.
5. Notes and questions must be completed before the end of class
6. Share your document with firstname.lastname@example.org remember to select can comment
Mary Eliza Mahoney
3-8-16 Room 108 -A=Rubric-Complete A-3. Students will continue this assignment 3-15-16. The completed assignment is due Thursday 3-17-16 @ 1:00 pm do not send to me until a parent reads your rubric and reads your document. Only send completed assignments to email@example.com/ can comment.