3-2-16 Room 106 / Maggie Walker Notes
3-2-16 Room 106/3rd Grade Ms. Houze / Maggie Walker Notes
Compass: Today you will complete 4 Compass activities striving for 80% or better. You will work silently remaining focused on your work. All hands and hands remain at your workstation.
Technology Skills- Research and retrieval of information. Continue to use correct hand positioning and correct posture. Two hands must be on the keyboard at all times as you are typing.
Rubric A= Directions- Read as you carefully complete all task today.
- Log into Google @ CPS, enter your username and password
- Open a Google Doc and name the document Rm 106 MW notes
- Place your identifiable information in the top left hand corner of the document (name, room number, date, and grade)
- Place the title in the center of the document “Maggie Walker Notes”
5. You will view and listen to the video as you take notes
6. You will use bullets to identify key points you include in your notes
7. You will click share in the top right hand corner of your screen, type brgale, then click the pencil as you select can comment
8. You will send the document to me before the end of class