3rd & 4th Grade Maggie Walker Poster
3rd & 4th Technology Skills: Research and information retrieval. Plan and execute strategies to guide research. Students will use given websites to create BH (black history poster)
Directions- Follow the rubric below as you open a word document that is named Room 106 MW Poster. You will follow the rubric below to receive a great grade. Read the links below to review the accomplishments of this woman as you create your document. Do not copy paste information from the page to your Google Doc read the information and place information in your own words so you do not get an F. Remember to use grammar and spell check as you work.
Poster= Rubric = A
1. Slogan that grabs the reader’s attention that includes the historian’s name
2. 1 paragraph about her early life
3. 1 paragraph about her accomplishments that share why she is important to Black History
4. 5 bulleted points that share the legacy she left to young people today
5. How has the life and accomplishments of Maggie Walker inspired you to greatness? What can you learn from her life that can be applied to your life for success?
Links / Articles Maggie Walker
You can review this video link below outside of school. This is the video we watched in class as you took notes on a Google Document titled, Rm 106 MW Notes