Room 104 /4th Grade Shirley Chisholm
Room 104 / Ms. Black / 4th Grade / 2-18-16
Technology Skills- Use computers for creative & expressive writing using basic formatting (all rules of grammar apply). Plan and execute strategies to guide research. Use teacher given websites to gather information.
Shirley Chisholm Notes
Article- Shirley Chisholm
Directions- Create notes that share the accomplishments of Shirley Chisholm.
1. Place all identifiable information in the top left hand corner of your Google document single spaced
2. Document name= Room # - Shirley Chisholm Notes Example: Room 104 Shirley Chisholm Notes
3. Take notes as you view the video and read the articles using bullets points
4. Remember notes are short phrases/fragments with important information
5. Share with firstname.lastname@example.org / can comment
6. Share before the end of class today- 2-18-16
Shirley Chisholm Poster
Due 2-25-16 Document Name= Room number S.C. Poster / Ex: Room 104 S.C. Poster
1. Slogan that grabs the reader’s attention that includes the historian’s name centered on your poster
2. 12 key points about the trailblazer that you found outstanding using bullets
3. Information about her early life (1 paragraph)
4. Information about her professional life (2 paragraphs)
5. Share the legacy she left to young people today (5 bulleted points)
6. Share how her story inspires you to greatness
7. Include 3 images that share her life accomplishments.
8. Share your poster and rubric with parents before you share the documents with email@example.com/ can comment
This is due 2-25-16 @ 1:00 pm.